This opportunity is for our leaders of tomorrow who want to share the passion they have for their career choice.
Future STEM graduates: Take this opportunity to pass the torch, influence the next generation, and further develop your transferable career skills.
Future teachers: Take advantage of the opportunity to work with different grade levels, help you decide your preference, and further develop your classroom management skills.
On-site Programs: We visit different schools or centers to teach. Classes are held 3:00–6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Hours are flexible and based on scheduled classes and instructor availabilities. Typically, our instructors oversee classes twice a week over three seasons (fall, winter, and spring) and full day teaching opportunities for summer camps are also available. Each class is typically led by a lead coach with 8–12 students.
Online Programs: We offer online STEM Coding + AI programs. Hours are flexible and based on instructor availabilities
• Passion for working with young people and guiding them in exploration
• College-level knowledge of Computer Science, Engineering or similar majors, or Education
• Confident, energetic, and assertive enough to control a class of high-energy young kids
• General knowledge of programming language
• Driver’s license and reliable automobile with clean driving record (ability to safely transport supplies in multiple large bins)
• Able to pass a background check (includes FBI fingerprinting and child abuse record check)
Please include in cover letter experience with:
• Micro.bit/Arduino/Raspberry Pi
• Scratch, MakeCode, or other game languages/apps for children
• LEGO robotics
• Minecraft, Roblox, Blender, Unity, C#
• Tinkercard or other 3D design apps
• Java, Python, HTML, 3D Printing
• AWS, IBM, or Azure machine learning systems
Built with Website Software